sabato 18 agosto 2012

Benvenuti! (Welcome!)

Cominciamo! (Let's start!)
Well, actually the "Italian language and culture club" started yesterday, Friday 17 August 2012 (it's funny, because in Italy Friday 17 it's considered an extremely unlucky day :-). The club will meet every Friday from 17.30 to 19.00 in Birštonas Public Libray, third floor.
I paste here the advertisement poster, which is quite funny, in my humble opinion ;-).
For those who don't speak Lithuanian, the grey box in the poster says more or less:
- lessons of basic Italian language for travelling purposes;
- presentations about main Italian cities, Italian cuisine, history, culture, society;
- important information: the club will be held in English [I'm sorry, my Lithuanian is still very basic and I'm  not be able to express complex concepts].
That's all, folks, for the moment. Soon I'll post the first Italian words and expression we 'studied'. 
Arrivederci! (Goodbye!).




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento